iPhone / iPad / iPod / Smartphone Micro Soldering Repairs
More often than not, motherboard issues can be repaired for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new one. Whether it's a problem caused by drop, or by a power surge, or a problem caused during a DIY attempt, it should be OK.
If you have damaged a connector or damaged components with a pry tool while attempting your own repair, no need to worry. iPhone Repair Newcastle can fix it for you.
The most common problems on the iPhone, iPad, iPod & Smartphones are:
- iPhone 6 / 6+ Touch IC Replacement
- iPhone Charging IC (U2 / U1700 / Tristar) Replacement
- No Backlight
- No Display
- Damaged LCD Connector
- Damaged Digitizer (touch screen FPC ) Connector
- Damaged Battery Connector
- Pry damage
- SIM Card Reader Replacement
- Crystal Oscillator Replacement (iPhone time not updating)
- Charge Port Replacements (Samsung Galaxy S3, Tab 3 7", Asus Google Nexus 7", iPod Touch 5th Gen, Xperia Z series, iPad Mini, iPad Air etc)
Utilising top of the line micro-soldering equipment, your device can be repaired and up and going again.
I understand how difficult it is to find people to do this type of work, so if you are in Sydney, Regional NSW or anywhere else in Australia, mail-in's are encouraged.
Get in touch to discuss your needs.
MacBook Component Level Logic Board Repair
A faulty motherboard can in most cases be repaired for a fraction of the price of replacing the board or the computer. Even if the fault is caused by liquid damage.
Common symptoms of a motherboard issue:
- Powers off the Battery, but not off the adaptor - or vise versa
- No green or orange light on the Magsafe adaptor
- No Back light
- Running Slow
- 1/4 fan spin
- No Image
- No power
- No Wifi
Get in touch for pricing. With this type of repair, there is a NO FIX, NO FEE policy.